I am excited to share these adorable and easy white chocolate pumpkin toppers with you. These fun and inexpensive seasonal delights are not only cute, but enjoyable to make with the children. We use these fun toppers for cupcakes, muffins, and other fun fall treats. And truth be told, sometimes we make them and just eat them. Ha! However ever you decide to enjoy them, I hope they spice up your holiday season!
White Chocolate Pumpkin Toppers
- Take parchment paper and draw pumpkins with stems. Place a layer of parchment paper over the
- drawn pumpkins.
- Melt 1 chocolate square (1/2 C colored chocolate circles if using) in each small bowl in the
- microwave (15-30 second intervals)
- Add food coloring into the melted chocolate and stir. *skip step if you are using chocolate circles
- Pour melted chocolate into plastic bags-so this by folding over a plastic bag over a large cup,
- then pour chocolate into it.
- Snip the corner off of the orange bag and start following the lines of the pumpkin and then fill in
- the pumpkin.
- Sprinkle the orange shimmer sprinkles onto the pumpkins.
- Repeat the same process with the green chocolate for the pumpkin stems.
- Then add the Green shimmer sprinkles.
- Let dry and use spatula to remove them.
- Add onto cupcakes, cakes, etc.