Owl Valentine Toilet Paper Roll Craft
In our house we are obsessed with toilet paper roll crafts. It seems like the things you can make with this item that most households have are endless! This owl Valentine toilet paper roll craft is not only fun for the children, but it’s fun for mom (and other adults) too! With very little time and supplies that most crafting households have on hand, you an create this adorable little fella! Below you will find everything that you need to make this adorable creation. Have fun!
- Used Toilet Paper Rolls
- Valentine Wrapping Paper or Gift Bag
- Construction Paper
- Googly Eyes
- Glue, I used Modge Podge
- Paint Brush (to apply Modge Podge)
- Ribbon for hanging
Cut Paper to the width of your toilet paper roll.
Wrap paper around toilet paper roll and adhere.
Fold sides in to enclose top of toilet paper roll.
Add Googly Eyes with Adhesive.
Cut beak shape out of construction paper and adhere.
Cut heart shapes out of construction paper for wings and adhere to sides.
Adhere ribbon to top to form a loop for hanging (optional).
More Crafting Fun!
Latest posts by Carlie Kercheval (see all)
- 10 Reasons You Should Sign Up For Ebates - March 12, 2017
- 5 Tax Tips Every Professional Blogger Needs to Know - February 24, 2017
- What if LuLaRoe Could Change Your Life? - February 9, 2017
- 7 Practical Tips for a Productive Morning Routine - January 10, 2017
- 10 Reasons Every Mom Needs a Planner - December 18, 2016