I am excited to share with you my printable homeschool planner designed with a homeschool mom’s needs in mind. As a homeschooling mom of three, I am always in need of staying organized. Over the last 12+ years of homeschooling I have tried countless ways of organization as each year our needs seem to change. For me, I am a pen and paper gal, so I love to write down my plans and really enjoy the ability to use my favorite erasable pens, too 🙂
Today I am sharing with you a wonderful new printable homeschool planner to help satisfy the organizer in you – or to help those of you who are unorganized establish a new way of doing things. The great thing is that this planner can be used over and over again each year by simply laminating it or printing out a new sheet when you need it!
Printable Homeschool Planner
In this 10-page planner you will find:
- Daily Plan Sheet – with a to-do list, menu, date box, daily quote box, chores, water intake, and notes section
- Blank Monthly Planner – easy to customize for each month of the year
- Grade Tracker Sheet – track grades by class, assignment, and grade
- Attendance Log
- Curriculum List – list your current curriculum or next year’s curriculum to help you plan
- Reading List – keep track of books read, authors, and date finished
- Field Trip Planner – plan the fun activities for the year on this easy-to-use sheet and classify them by subject
- Password Log – for those of us who use any form of digital curriculum or even just email, this password log will help us to not lose those ever-so-easy to lose passwords!
More to consider…