Can you believe that we are nearing the end of 2016? It’s hard to believe another wonderful year full of God’s love, grace, and blessing is soon to be in the books. I don’t know about you but I always look forward to the fresh start that the New Year provides and heading into 2017 is no exception. There is something so refreshing about putting down the old things and walking into the newness of what God has in store!
One goal that I strive to maintain each year is storing more and more of God’s Word in my heart. As a busy work-at-home, homeschooling mom I love it when I am able to accomplish my goals through realistic, consistent, and doable tasks. I am excited to announce my 3rd annual 52-week Scripture Memorization Challenge! It is my conviction to encourage and teach other women how to memorize God’s Word starting with this easy-to-follow year-long memorization plan.
This 52-Week Memorization Challenge Has:
- Themed KJV (King James Version) weekly memory verse to hide in your heart and apply to your life.
- 3 weekly challenges to put your faith into action and minister to those around you.
- A weekly devotional based on the memory verse coupled with real-life lessons and encouragement.
- A supplemental prayer + reflection journal.
- Supplemental Scripture memory cards for each week.
If you are looking to change your life by storing more of God’s Word in your heart? Then I encourage you to head over and grab a copy of the challenge.
Want to try the first 5 weeks for free? If so, sign up for our FREE 5-Week memory challenge HERE.
More to Consider…