For those of you who have been considering selling LuLaRoe, I am excited you are here. For those of you who have been hearing the name LuLaRoe but have no clue what it is, welcome! Either way, I am so glad you are here.
Today I want to talk to you from the heart and ask you this question: What if LuLaRoe could change your life?
I mean really, really change your life. Not just from a monetary standpoint (although this WILL happen) but from a personal standpoint.
I believe it can.
And here’s why…
How LuLaRoe Has Changed My Life (and my family’s as well)
Where do I begin?
It’s amazing how we are all just one decision away from something amazing. And we don’t even know it! You know what I mean? Have you ever really stopped to reflect on your life and see just how you have been prepped and primed to be right where you are? But what if you are not satisfied with what life has brought you? I was there at one point. And you know what I did? I chose to change my circumstances one decision at a time until I came to a place that I was thriving and moving forward instead of backward.
Does this mean that I’ve never fallen down? No. But it means that I get back up, dust off, and keep moving forward. I no longer make up excuses why I am not doing things that I want to be doing. I’ve chosen (you know, that one decision thing I talked about above?) to look at life in a way that gives me the ability to make choices and goals that will make a positive impact on myself and others.
And that’s just it: I’ve chosen to continuously put others above myself and it has changed the entire course of my life!
So what does LuLaRoe have to do with this?
You see, I was introduced to this amazing company and business opportunity this past summer (2016) by a dear friend who really wasn’t sharing with me to ask me to join her team, but rather sharing something that was blessing her life. And through our conversation I realized a few things:
- This company (LuLaRoe) cares more about it’s retailers than any other company I’ve worked with (and I’ve worked with A LOT of sales companies).
- LuLaRoe’s business model is nothing short of brilliant. Any company that can become a billion dollar (yes you read that right) company in three years is clearly doing something right.
- LuLaRoe’s generosity is contagious and the culture that it has created is a life-changing culture empowering families all over the United States.
After our conversation I talked to my husband about joining, prayed about it, and signed up a few days later to be in the “queue” (more on that later).
Since we launched our LuLaRoe business, some life-changing things have occurred. I will give an overview of these things below:
In our first 10 days of being LuLaRoe Retailers:
We paid off our initial investment of $6500! Yes! We made that much money (actually made a bit more) from 4 live sales in our Facebook group and were able to pay off our 0% interest business credit card we opened to start our business with!
In just 3 short months:
- My self-confidence has shot through the roof as EVERYONE (no lie) looks good in LuLaRoe clothing. I was feeling frumpy as a stay-at-home/homeschooling/work-from-home mom wearing sweats and yoga pants with t-shirts. Sure, that type of clothing is practical for the “job” I have but over the last 15 years it has made me feel bad about myself. I’ve always loved fashion and now I always look amazing but still comfortable. LuLaRoe has mastered the art of making fashion comfortable and allows busy moms like you and myself look great while being comfortable and active with our family!
- Our family makes enough income through LuLaRoe to bring my husband home this year to work full-time at home! He’ll be working our LuLaRoe business and our marriage website. A dream come true!
- Our family has grown closer together through the hard work of growing a business together. Our 3 children have been able to have an active role in our business through helping with daily tasks (ie: sorting inventory, counting in inventory, preparing shipments, etc) and making cameos on our LIVE shows! So. Much. Fun.
- We’ve grown a small team of 6 LuLaRoe retailers who are thriving, taking charge of their family’s financial futures, and rocking their LuLaRoe businesses!
- Allowed us to take a generous salary while being able to continually reinvest into our business. We chose to reinvest into our business 100% the first 2 months to scale it large. But since mid-December we’ve been able to take out a salary that has replaced my husband’s salary 2x over.
- Allowed us a type of financial freedom we’ve never experienced before. It’s like a dream come true. This business has given us the extra money to buy our dream home and go on vacations we’d been holding off on and saving for.
- Met new people all around the United States who are quickly becoming “in real life” friends. I am amazed at how many people we are connecting with all over the country. It is a blessing to get to know so many who are not local to us through this beautiful culture of love that LuLaRoe retailers are creating!
- We’ve learned more about serving others and running businesses than we have in the last couple of decades combined. Seriously, our fearless leaders are so stinkin’ smart and motivate us to do our best every single day!
- and the list goes on and on…
While these are only some of the life-changing events that have occurred since we launched our LuLaRoe business 9/30/16, there are many other positive things that have happened. We are so thankful for the chance to work together doing what we LOVE and for a company who puts people FIRST before profit. Check out our company’s mission statement below…
LuLaRoe Founder’s Interview
Here is a video from our beautiful and generous founder, Deanne. I encourage you to watch the entire video as you will clearly see her heart for people, fashion, and God!
Carlie, How Do I Join Your Family’s LuLaRoe Team?
It’s really simple. To join our team, Kercheval’s LuLaRoe Dream Team, all you have to do is fill out the application here. Once you fill out this application you are officially in the queue. What does that mean? This means that you are in “line” to be onboarded as a LuLaRoe Retailer and the current wait time is 6-8 weeks after filling out the application and e-signing the documents.
If you want to schedule a call with me to chat more in detail about joining my team, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Joining Your LuLaRoe Team”. I will get back to you as soon as humanly possible and schedule a time that will work for you.
We’d LOVE for you to join our Kercheval Family LuLaRoe VIP Shopping Group for exclusive giveaways and fresh new inventory!
Latest posts by Carlie Kercheval (see all)
- 20 Fun Scavenger Hunt Ideas - April 16, 2017
- 20 Scavenger Hunt Printables for Summer - April 16, 2017
- 10 Reasons You Should Sign Up For Ebates - March 12, 2017
- 5 Tax Tips Every Professional Blogger Needs to Know - February 24, 2017
- What if LuLaRoe Could Change Your Life? - February 9, 2017