Today I am guest posting over at SarahTitus.com talking about ways to host an impressive clothing swap! I’d love for you to joining me there…
The end of the school year is upon us and it’s time to start thinking about updating our wardrobes for the warmer weather.
A clothing swap is a great way to re-cycle and re-use clothing that still has some life left in it!
It is also a great way to save money and spend time with your friends.
If you haven’t hosted a clothing swap before, here are some tips on how to host an impressive clothing swap in your area. I don’t know about you, but not having to spend money on clothing sounds like a win-win to me!
Latest posts by Carlie Kercheval (see all)
- 10 Reasons You Should Sign Up For Ebates - March 12, 2017
- 5 Tax Tips Every Professional Blogger Needs to Know - February 24, 2017
- What if LuLaRoe Could Change Your Life? - February 9, 2017
- 7 Practical Tips for a Productive Morning Routine - January 10, 2017
- 10 Reasons Every Mom Needs a Planner - December 18, 2016