Do you have little ones who struggle with math? Chef Digit is here to help! Chef Digit LOVES numbers because there are so many things you can do with them! You can put them together in all different combinations, just like the ingredients in a recipe. If you add a little of one and a lot of another, you get something brand new.
Each month, Chef Digit will help your child learn basic addition and subtraction facts through colorful pictures and simple story problems. There are math problems to trace to help practice writing skills, math problems to solve to practice math skills, and simple story problems to help make abstract math concepts real and practical.
This month we’re learning how to add and subtract the number 1 from the numbers 1-12, and we’ll use pasta to do it!
Latest posts by Bonnie Rose (see all)
- Animal Notebooking for Beginners – Animals of Frozen Lands, Pt. 3 - March 15, 2017
- Animal Notebooking for Beginners – Animals of Frozen Lands, Pt. 2 - February 10, 2017
- Animal Notebooking for Beginners – Animals of Frozen Lands, Pt. 1 - January 20, 2017
- Animal Notebooking for Beginners – Endangered Animals, Pt. 3 - December 7, 2016
- Free Elementary Math Worksheets: Munchable Math-Christmas Cookies - December 3, 2016