Attention all busy moms! I want to tell you about something that will change the way you manage your household and will turn it into a smooth running, stress-free home—which, of course, means a happy mom!
Created by Susan Heid at The Confident Mom, the Confident Mom 2017 Weekly Household Planner will make completing your daily and weekly household chores a snap! This planner helps keep you on task and productive by utilizing those “in between” moments to complete your household tasks so they don’t build up to become large and overwhelming. Most of the items can easily be completed in 3 to 30 minutes, and you can select appropriate items to delegate to family members. (Hey, no one said YOU had to do it all!) And nothing feels better than being able to check off those items as DONE!
FREE 2017 Confident Mom Weekly Planner
Two important things you need to know:
- The 2017 Weekly Household Planner is FREE!
- It is customizable and includes TWO versions! “Blank” version is just that—a planner with blank areas under each day, allowing you to digitally add your tasks whatever they may be, making it uniquely yours. “Suggested tasks” version comes pre-filled with tasks already assigned to each day. The work is already done for you! And it is also customizable, so you can add, remove, or edit any of the tasks listed.
Here’s a sample of the types of tasks you will find in the “suggested tasks” version:
- Plan/cook dinner
- Water indoor plants
- Vacuum under furniture
- Clean/wipe out silverware drawer
- Clean bathroom sinks/shine mirrors
- Wash car
- Pay bills due
- Pamper yourself
- Replace smoke detector batteries
You can further personalize the planner by digitally filling in any special weekly tasks or notes to remember. A fun or inspirational quote is featured each week to remind you about the joys, and sometimes humor, of family and motherhood. There’s even a chart to help you keep track of your daily water intake.
In addition, a Weekly Household Planner Supplement is available for only $7 to further increase organization in your household. The supplement includes helpful tools featuring customizable fill-in forms, allowing you to enter your information directly into each form. The supplement package includes:
he Weekly Household Planner Supplement includes the following digital fill-in forms:
- Master Family Planner. Keep track of the entire family’s activities on a daily/weekly basis all in one convenient place.
- Special Occasion Calendar/Gift Planner. You’ll always be prepared for the next birthday or special occasion.
- Holiday Gift Planner Worksheet. Keep track of your holiday shopping list and purchases and what still needs wrapped or delivered. Never forget that well-hidden gift again!
- Babysitter Information Form. This form makes it easy to provide your sitter with all the information he or she needs so you can relax and enjoy your time away.
- Quick Contacts. Helps you keep important emergency contacts available for easy reference when you need them in a hurry as well as frequently used numbers.
- Family Emergency/Medical Information Form. Record your family’s medical and insurance information on this form—it will be easy to find and share with those that need it.
- Website/App List for Kids. An easy way your kids can list the websites they want to visit, or apps or songs they want to buy. This gives you a chance to review first and make sure the content is age appropriate!
- Website/App List for Me. A place to record websites you want to visit or apps you want to buy during your downtime.
- Account Keeper Sheet. Keep track of online accounts, including usernames and passwords. Never get locked out of your account again!
- Household Maintenance Log to record when you did routine maintenance items, such as changing your furnace filter.
- Special Occasion Reminder Chart to help you plan card gifting for birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions.
- Gifts Received List for recording gifts received which also creates a log for thank-you cards you need to send.
- Let’s Plan a Party Form helps you keep track of party planning details such as guest list, menu, party favors, and activities.
- Blessings For Your Home because everyone needs some daily inspiration.
- Weekly Menu Planner/Shopping List so you arrive at the store prepared and don’t over-purchase.
- Monthly Bill Schedule. Never miss a payment again when you record your monthly bills and payments on this new form.
- NEW—Track Donations. Make tax time easier when you write down all your donations on one form for the year.
- NEW—Freezer/Pantry Inventory. Helps with meal planning and also saves you from purchasing something you already have on hand.
- NEW—Multi-Store Shopping List. Get rid of all those little sticky notes and scraps of paper! List all your shopping list items for different stores on one organized form.
- Bible Bookmarks. Use these monthly reading bookmarks with suggested reading each day of the month, enabling you to read the entire bible in a year.
To learn more about Susan’s popular FREE 2017 Confident Mom Weekly Household Planner and the affordable Weekly Household Planner Supplement, follow this link. Every mom deserves the feeling of accomplishment and results that will be seen using this planner!
Latest posts by Carlie Kercheval (see all)
- 20 Fun Scavenger Hunt Ideas - April 16, 2017
- 20 Scavenger Hunt Printables for Summer - April 16, 2017
- 10 Reasons You Should Sign Up For Ebates - March 12, 2017
- 5 Tax Tips Every Professional Blogger Needs to Know - February 24, 2017
- What if LuLaRoe Could Change Your Life? - February 9, 2017