Bloggers and Brands (A Review)
As a professional blogger I am always looking for new ways to expand my business. As any business owner knows, one of the most important things you can do for your business is to network and create life-long partnerships with like-minded companies/organizations that will help carry you both into the places you desire to be. While partnering with brands is ideal, most of us don’t have a clue how to do it let alone how to do it well.
Does this describe you? Are you a professional blogger (or aspiring to become one) that is stuck with regard to how you should approach brands? Are you intimidated by the process? If so, I am excited to share with you a new (to me) resource that I believe to be beneficial for:
- those looking to start blogging for profit
- those who are currently blogging but would like to increase their partnership and revenue with brands
- and those who are too nervous about contacting brands for partnership and need some help and confidence to start
- those looking to expand their temporary partnerships and turn them into life-long partnerships
Answers to those intimidating questions…
Have you ever thought about contacting a brand for sponsorship for an exciting project and then didn’t follow through?
Have you ever felt like you didn’t have anything to offer a brand in exchange for sponsorship or partnership ideas?
If you answered yes to those questions, you are not alone. I’ve been there and I’ve felt those exact same things. But deep down inside I knew that I have a unique value as an individual so I had to start digging deep to find it.
Enter Bloggers and Brands.
Bloggers and Brands helped me to gain partnerships with companies that intimidated me. The concepts in this book have given me the ability to lay out a solid plan, outlining the very essence of myself in a way that is appealing to companies. This book has taught me a lot about how the process of relationships between bloggers and brands really work. And the best part? It really works!
In this book you can expect to learn:
- Why work with brands at all
- HONEST pros and cons of sponsorships
- What brands really want
- How to calculate what to charge
- How to remain authentic & NOT overdo sponsorships
- Who you should work with
- Where to find the right contacts
- What NOT to say in your first email
- How to craft a killer one page pitch
- Negotiations & Contracts
- How to knock their socks off
- How to build yourself a stellar portfolio
My Takeaway From the Book
I now truly believe there is no limit to types of partnerships I can aspire to have in my blogging career. I also now understand the importance of creating long-terms relationships for my blog rather than those that are short-lived. Don’t get me wrong, I know that sometimes things don’t always work out — but just like any relationship in life (marriage, motherhood, friendship, etc) you should always look for quality over quantity.
Take Your Blog to the Next Level!
Purchase Bloggers and Brands here.
I would HIGHLY recommend purchasing this book and implementing all the steps. I took the time to really dig in and do all that Sharon suggested and it has paid off in so many ways. I am so excited that the intimidation factor is gone so I can continue to grow in my hopes and dreams as a professional blogger! And I hope that this resource can help you get there too!
Latest posts by Carlie Kercheval (see all)
- 10 Reasons You Should Sign Up For Ebates - March 12, 2017
- 5 Tax Tips Every Professional Blogger Needs to Know - February 24, 2017
- What if LuLaRoe Could Change Your Life? - February 9, 2017
- 7 Practical Tips for a Productive Morning Routine - January 10, 2017
- 10 Reasons Every Mom Needs a Planner - December 18, 2016