Do you have a smart phone and like to save time and money on your groceries? If so, I want to share with you 5 apps that will help save you money on your groceries.
Be sure to check out the Debt-Free Living section in the top menu for more wonderful articles to help you save money!
5 Apps That Can Save You Money on Your Food Budget
1.Checkout 51 is amazing new app provides you with a weekly list of Checkout 51 offers that you are able to receive cash back for on your grocery items and other non-grocery purchases. Even if you do not have a smartphone, you are able to scan in your receipts and upload them to their website! It’s easy to earn money quickly with this app and it helps offset your food budget quite nicely once you get the hang of it!
2. Favado is my husband and my go-to app when we plan our grocery shopping each week. It gives you the sale prices, including secret sales, coupons, including links to printable coupons as well! It is EVERYTHING you need to plan a successful – on budget – grocery shopping trip!
3. Ibotta is a great app that pays real cash just for buying your favorite products. Promotions change weekly and give a great variety of stores and items.
4. Substitutions is a great app for you iPhone or iPad. This app can save you money by giving you substitutions for products that you may only use for one recipe, or if you happen to leave something off of your grocery shopping list. This app is very easy to use and has saved our behinds in the kitchen many-a-times!
5. Grocery iQ makes grocery shopping quick and easy with the features you expect from the #1 grocery shopping list app. Build lists from our extensive product database using text, barcode, or voice search; sync and share lists with other devices and the GroceryiQ.com website; find related coupons and much more!
Be sure to check out other Debt-Free Living articles HERE.
Latest posts by Carlie Kercheval (see all)
- 10 Reasons You Should Sign Up For Ebates - March 12, 2017
- 5 Tax Tips Every Professional Blogger Needs to Know - February 24, 2017
- What if LuLaRoe Could Change Your Life? - February 9, 2017
- 7 Practical Tips for a Productive Morning Routine - January 10, 2017
- 10 Reasons Every Mom Needs a Planner - December 18, 2016