As I write this post I am fighting my way through a very long season of exhaustion. You know, the seasons of life where we dream of “one more hour” of sleep that never comes, and rely on coffee more than we care to admit.
Have you been there?
Not only have I been here before, I am certain I will be here again, so I’ve made peace with the fact that there is always rest, if we remain in Christ. And that, dear sisters has been the hope that carries me through.
But how can we hear His voice when we are exhausted? How can we hear God’s direction when the constant noise around us is drowning His voice out? How can we seek His face when we can barely keep up with life’s always-moving pace? I have found three ways that help keep me in a place of rest – enough rest to get everything done and have time for Jesus.
CONTINUE READING OVER AT THE BETTER MOM
Latest posts by Carlie Kercheval (see all)
- 20 Fun Scavenger Hunt Ideas - April 16, 2017
- 20 Scavenger Hunt Printables for Summer - April 16, 2017
- 10 Reasons You Should Sign Up For Ebates - March 12, 2017
- 5 Tax Tips Every Professional Blogger Needs to Know - February 24, 2017
- What if LuLaRoe Could Change Your Life? - February 9, 2017