In anticipation of summer break, most moms I know (myself included) are busy looking for frugal ways to keep our children learning and activities to keep our family engaged with one another. After all, who says that summer has to be boring or hard on anyone? Can I get an Amen?
Summer Survival Calendar
If this is you, head on over to The Confident Mom to take a peek at her 2016 Summer Survival Calendar! Not only is it a modest price, but you will not believe all of the benefits it provides!
The 2016 Summer Survival Calendar includes:
- Summer Goals worksheet
- Ideas for Summer Fun checklist
- 10 Strategies for Your Best Summer Ever Action Guide
- Your Best Summer Ever Audio Workshop
- Quiet Time Activities worksheet
- Important Summer Dates checklist
- Standard Operating Procedures worksheet
- Weekly Menu Planner/Grocery List
- Summer Weekly Planner
- Be Summer Organized checklist
Back To School Survival Calendar
Are you looking for motivation to help you transition from summer to back to school? If so, check out the Back 2 School Survival Guide.
More to Consider…
Latest posts by Carlie Kercheval (see all)
- 10 Reasons You Should Sign Up For Ebates - March 12, 2017
- 5 Tax Tips Every Professional Blogger Needs to Know - February 24, 2017
- What if LuLaRoe Could Change Your Life? - February 9, 2017
- 7 Practical Tips for a Productive Morning Routine - January 10, 2017
- 10 Reasons Every Mom Needs a Planner - December 18, 2016